Monaco Government Tourist and Convention Office
7 Upper Grosvenor Street
London W1K 2LX
Tel : +44 (0)207 491 4264
Fax : +44 (0)207 408 2487
The Printemps des Arts de Monte-Carlo (Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival) is offering 20 concerts this year, over five fun-filled musical weekends from 15 March to 14 April 2013
This year, the Monte-Carlo Spring Arts Festival is presenting 20 concerts, spread over five weekends.
On the programme:
- The Royal Ballet of Cambodia and Khmer music
- Congo Night with the Kinshasa Symphony Orchestra
- The Mariinsky Orchestra conducted by Valery Gergiev
- Beethoven, Bartok, Stravinsky: Portraits
- Contemporary works
- Rediscovering "Degenerate Music"
- The Festival's "Mystery Trip!"
Other Festival events:
- "Introductions to the Works" - informal free lectures by musicologists before concerts
- Music and dance master classes led by the artists
- Screening of the film "Kinshasa Symphony"
- Cambodian gastronomy throughout the festival
Events from 15 March to 14 April 2013
For further information: http://www.printempsdesarts.mc
Number of views : 417