GRIMALDI FORUM MONACO
Ideally located and built on the sea front and just a few minutes’ walk from the finest hotels in the Principality, the Grimaldi Forum Monaco is one of the first European Convention Centre with environmental certification. With its 35,000m2 / 376,737 sq ft of usable floor space, it hosts all types of professional events: meetings, congresses, conventions, product launches, trade fairs & exhibitions for up to 3,000 people.
The Grimaldi Forum Monaco has gained international recognition from the Industry for the quality and adaptability of its infrastructures and the professionalism of its staff, making it without doubt the ideal setting for your next event, offering them unique character.
- Esplanade Princesse Grace stretches across 1,700m2 / 18,300 sq ft facing the sea. On it stands the main entrance to the Grimaldi Forum Monaco and the 1,500m2 / 16,145 sq ft “Grande Verrière”, the building’s architectural signature.
AUDITORIA & MEETING ROOMS
- Salle des Princes: 1,800 seats with folding tables
- Salle Prince Pierre: 800 seats with folding tables & 350 classroom seats
- Salle Camille Blanc: 400 seats with folding tables & 177 classroom seats
- 11 committee rooms which can be divided into 22 rooms for up to 1,200 people in theatre-style.
- Espace Ravel: 4,205m2 / 45,262 sq ft (with 2,546m2 / 27,405 sq ft pillar-free) facing the sea with natural daylight
- Espace Diaghilev: 3,901m2 / 41,990 sq ft with a private entrance from Esplanade Princesse Grace.
- The foyers in front of auditoria Prince Pierre and Camille Blanc, plus those outside the committee rooms, offer a total surface area of over 2,000m2 / 21,528 sq ft. Great places for mingling!
- Le Guelfe (garden view) and Le Génois (sea view) each have a capacity of 450 people and a 590m2 / 6,350 sq ft floor area. A central kitchen is at the disposal of selected catering company (From Grimaldi Forum Monaco’s catering company approved list).
- Café Llorca is the chic bistro of star-rated chef Alain Llorca. It is open to the public during the day Mondays/Fridays and can be hired for a private function any day of the week. The restaurant serves local, Mediterranean cuisine (500 seated & up to 1,000 standing).
- Zelo’s restaurant and bar-lounge overlooks the Mediterranean (200 place settings).
STAFF TO ENSURE YOUR EVENT RUNS SMOOTHLY
- A permanent team of 150 professionals covering 46 complementary fields of expertise channels its know-how and experience into making your event a success: project management, hostessing, setting up facilities and creating props, signboards, audiovisuals, catering, security, PR, etc…