Palais de Justice

Palais de Justice

This Palace was built in 1924, on the initiative of Prince Louis II and inaugurated on May 1st 1930. It is built out of sea tuff, a grey and porous stone, which was also used for Monaco's ramparts. This stone contains many small pebbles, and sometimes mollusc shells.The bust of the Sovereign Honoré II, dated 1568, appears on one of the Palace façades.

Access Map

Visits not possible.

 »Close

Oceanographic Museum

Opened in 1910 by its founder Prince Albert 1st, this exceptional museum, is a masterpiece of monumental architecture overlooking the sea on top of a sheer drop of 85 meters.  »Read more