Saint-Charles Church

Saint-Charles Church

This Renaissance-style building with its bell tower rising 30 meters skywards, was inaugurated in 1883. Nineteen stained glass windows lighten up its nave, where the gilded chandelier comes from the former arms room at the Princely Palace.

Access Map
Avenue Sainte-Charles - Monte-Carlo
Tel. +377 93 30 74 90

Free admission

 »Close

Oceanographic Museum

Opened in 1910 by its founder Prince Albert 1st, this exceptional museum, is a masterpiece of monumental architecture overlooking the sea on top of a sheer drop of 85 meters.  »Read more