Sainte- Dévote Church

Sainte- Dévote Church

This 11th century votive chapel is dedicated to the Principality's and Princely family's Patron Saint.

It was built in the hollow of the "Vallon des Gaumates", where, during the 4th century a small boat carrying Sainte Dévote's remains ran aground at its entrance. Every year on 26th January, a boat is burnt at nightfall as part of a traditional ceremony.

Access Map

Place Sainte-Dévote - La Condamine
Tel. +377 93 50 52 60
Free admission

 »Close

Oceanographic Museum

Opened in 1910 by its founder Prince Albert 1st, this exceptional museum, is a masterpiece of monumental architecture overlooking the sea on top of a sheer drop of 85 meters.  »Read more