Every year for several weeks, Monaco City Hall's Municipal Department of Sports and Associations transforms the Rainier III Nautical Stadium into an ice skating rink of 1,000 m2.
From Friday 7 December 2018 to Sunday 3 March 2019, Port of Monaco
From 7 December 2018 to 3 March 2019, visit the open-air ice skating rink at the Port of Monaco.
In addition to the main rink, there is also a smaller rink for younger children to get their bearings on the ice safely, with their parents, wearing small skates on their shoes. Access without skates is free for parents accompanying their children. Helmets are provided for children.
Public opening times:
- Monday to Thursday, 11 am to 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday, 11 am to 11 pm
- Sunday, 11 am to 9 pm
Christmas Holidays from 23/12/2018 to 06/01/2019:
Every day from 11 am to 11 pm, except special days
Outside the school holidays, at certain times the rink will be reserved for physical education classes for school children of the Principality, and the Monaco Ice Skating Federation.
- Single price: €6.80
- Season pass: €12.00 (exclusively for school pupils and students based in Monaco or attending educational institutions in the Principality or with a parent working in the Monaco civil service, Cercle A card must be shown).
- Free for children under 5
Birthday pack for groups of 5 to 20 people (private area provided under a tent with table, chair and refrigerator)
- Full price: €67.00
- Concession: €33.50 for civil servants, employees of the Municipality and Cercle A card holders
- 20/12/2018: Official opening of the rink from 11 am to 11 pm with Aperitifs from 7 pm to 11 pm
- 22/12/2018: Rink closed for the "Christmas Gala" - Free admission, subject to available places
- 24/12/2018: Rink open from 11 am to 7.30 pm
- 31/12/2018: Rink open from 11 am to 2 am
- 02/03/2019: Rink closed for the Monaco Skating Championships
SCALE MODELLING ACTIVITY:
On Sundays 09/12/2018 - 13/01/2019 - 27/01/2019 - 03/02/2019 -
in collaboration with Mc Clic, the rink will be turned into a track for radio-controlled cars between 8 am and 12 pm. Free admission, open to all.