The ice rink is back! From Friday 6 December 2019 to Sunday 1 March 2020, Port of Monaco
From 6 December 2019 to 1 March 2020, head to Monaco's open-air ice skating rink for fun with all the family!
This year, there will also be a fantastic free show!
A skating rink for all the family
- 1,000m2 of ice
- Price: 7 euros, including skates (free for under 5s)
- Skate rental included in admission price
- Free activities (subject to available places)
"Moscow Circus on Ice" - Saturday 21 December 2019 at 5.30 pm and 8.30 pm
See the Moscow Circus on ice! A festival of stunts, clowns and spectacular skating to thrill young and old alike. Free admission, subject to available places (no public skating that day)
Electric remote-controlled cars
Free access, subject to available places
On Sundays from 8 am to 12 pm:
- Sunday 8 December 2019
- Sunday 12 and 26 January 2020
- Sunday 2 and 23 February 2020
Monaco Ice Skating Championship
- Saturday 29 March 2020, from 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Closing gala and prize ceremony, from 5 pm to 7.30 pm
Not forgetting the nearby "Frozen North" themed Christmas Village!
For more information, contact Monaco City Hall:
Tel: +377 93 30 65 83
© Monaco City Hall