accessible to all means putting in place conditions which meet everyone’s
needs. The Principality of Monaco is working on this and is constantly striving
to improve its infrastructure.
The ‘Accessibility Map forPeople with Reduced Mobility’ indicates the level of accessibility of roads in
the Principality to make it easier to get around.
The leaflet ‘PushingLimits’ brings together all the practical information you need for a stay in the
Principality, as well as some suggested itineraries.
MCMobility was created following the merger of TOGI Santé and
A.T.A. Monaco Mobilités. These organisations work together in Monaco to provide
care and comfort for people with reduced mobility or in vulnerable situations.
of this collaboration is to make it easier for all residents and visitors to
the region to get around by providing a comprehensive service.
offers a number of complementary services to provide a comfortable, more
- supply of medical equipment
- availability of professional support
- flexible transport services
- airport and train station transfers
- MONACO MOBILITES - Le Patio Palace
- 41 avenue Hector Otto - 98000 MONACO
- Tel : +377 97980130 - www.monaco-mobilites.mc