The new series of workshops organized by Terres méditerranéennes will take place from 30 March to 28 June 2014
All kinds of fun, creative leisure activities are on offer at the spring and summer creative workshops for ages 5 to 15, supervised by professionals.
Workshops for ages 5 to 15:
- Sunday 30 March, from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: "Giotaku: Prints of Fish and Shellfish" with Thierry Thomassin – learn how to make prints using the Japanese technique of "Gyotaku."
- Sunday 1 June, from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: "Land Art" with Roxane Ceccon - create an art installation in the garden using natural materials.
- Saturday 17 May, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.: "Creations using Natural Materials" with Michèle Degabriel for those who would like to create a nature-inspired useful object.
- Saturday 14 June, from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: "Cactus Party" with Simone Cassini – learn how to make a cactus with recycled materials.
For ages 6 to 15:
- Sunday 23 March, from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: "Still Life in Indian Ink" with Tine - learn how to paint a still life in inks.
- Saturday 28 June, from 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.: "The Acrobat" with Raffaele Cesano – make an animated acrobat figurine.
For ages 7 to 15:
- Saturday 12 April, from 2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.: "Weaving Branches" with Doo Hwa Gianton, who will teach you how to weave an olive branch.
Reservation by return e-mail or on 06 22 800 166
Participation in the workshops is free – all you need to do is to book, stating the name and age of the child.