From Monday 21 to Wednesday 23 October, the SPORTEL International Sport Business and Media Convention will take place at the Grimaldi ForumFrom Monday October 21 to Wednesday October 23, 2019, Grimaldi Forum Monaco
SPORTEL - a concentration of Sport and Television - is celebrating its 30th anniversary. To mark the occasion, the Grimaldi Forum will be hosting three days of events dedicated to sport, its champions and the values it promotes.
In addition, there will be various events open to the public in the Principality, including lectures, screenings, signing sessions and more. Admission is free, but booking in advance is required. Come along and meet athletes from all kinds of disciplines, from all over the world.
There will also be five presentations on the following topics:
- Successfully bringing sports directly to consumers
- Differentiating live content experiences with 360 video
- Fighting pirates and evicting scouts – enforcing rights in sports media rights and live betting data
- The business of Women’s Sport – stepping up the game
- The Pathway from Data to Artificial Intelligence in the Sports Industry.
Open to all
From 20 to 23 October 2019
Free access, subject to pre-booking
Find out more