Monaco Bus Company (C.A.M) allows you to travel around the Principality between
7am and 9.30pm. The network covers all of the main tourist attractions,
museums, the exotic garden, business centres, Casino, Stade Louis-II, and more.
served by six bus routes, seven days a week :
- Line 1: Monaco Ville - Saint Roman (Round trip).
- Line 2: Monaco Ville – Exotic Garden (Round trip).
- Line 3: Fontvieille (Shopping Mall) - Hector Otto (Round trip).
- Line 4: Fontvieille (Shopping Mall) - Saint Roman (Round trip).
- Line 5: Hospital - Larvotto (Round trip).
- Line 6: Fontvieille (Shopping Mall) - Larvotto (Round trip).
tickets are available, along with passes valid for multiple journeys. They can
be purchased aboard buses, from ticket machines and from the C.A.M. website See ticket and
bus service runs across Monaco from 9.20pm to 12.20am every day.
bus stops indicate the times of the next bus service in real time.
bus service takes over from 12.20am until 4am in the early hours of Saturday
and Sunday mornings.