Monte-Carlo Casino


It was built in 1893 by Charles Garnier, the architect of the Paris Opera House. Its marble paved "atrium", surrounded with 28 Ionic columns made of onyx, gives access to the Opera Hall (no visits) which is entirely decorated in red and gold, with bas-reliefs and sculptures. 

For more than a century, its stage has been the setting for international operatic creations, prestigious concerts, and exceptional ballets. Its series of "Gaming Rooms" are marvellously decorated with stained glass windows, sculptures, and allegorical paintings.

The Casino de Monte-Carlo is open to players from 2 pm until the last table closes.
Restricted access – over 18’s only
Proof of identity required.

Tours :
Every day, except during the Formula 1 Grand Prix, the Casino de Monte-Carlo is open to groups and tours from 9 am till 12 pm only, so that games aren't disturbed.
Entrance fee: €10
Visit duration: 40 minutes.