Square Théodore Gastaud

Officially opened in 1923 and redeveloped in 2000 during construction of an underground car park, Square Gastaud owes its name to a Monegasque architect known for his political activities.

Located in the heart of the Condamine district, this square bordered by olive trees pruned in “Tuscan” style, is home to a bandstand designed according to Romantic principles, which hosts numerous events every summer.