Supercars, electric cars, flying cars and much more will be on display from 20 to 23 April.
Cutting-edge technology that will shape tomorrow's travel will be central to TOP MARQUES MONACO, the most exclusive car show in the world.
At a press conference in Monaco, the organizers revealed previews of several world launches, including:
• Four global supercar launches: the DONKERVOORT G8 RTO, the CALAFIORE C10, the Princess Charlotte d'Asfané edition by FRANGIVENTO and a still unknown Grand Tourer by DAVID BROWN AUTOMOTIVE
• The premiere of a new model by AEROMOBIL, a flying supercar that will be unveiled at the inauguration of TOP MARQUES
• The global launch of the PAL V Liberty, the first commercial flying car in the world with a retractable rotor, which will be marketed during TOP MARQUES.
• The world première of the largest luxury exhibitor that TOP MARQUES has ever presented – the SILVER MUSE by SILVERSEA.
• The launch of one of the fastest drones in the world by Monegasque innovators MC CLIC, which is able to fly at a speed of 98 ft. per second and will race against a supercar during the show.
• The Dendrobium by VANDA ELECTRICS, an all-electric two-seater concept supercar, with a top speed of more than 200 mph.
• VENTURI's Formula-E team, with appearances by drivers Stéphane Sarrazin and Maro Engel
• More than 25 supercars will be available for test-drives on the F1 circuit, including the famous Tabac and La Rascasse bends
• Leading watchmaking brands such as FRANCK MULLER, GREUBEL FORSEY, ATELIER DEMONACO, ARNOLD AND SON and URWERK, as well as twelve or so high jewelry brands
• Six superboats, including the K7 by KORMARAN, the six-in-one "transformer" of the waves, and the latest aquatic toys from LUXURY WATER TOYS
• A previously unseen art collection, including a "pop-up" gallery by LAURENT STROUK, an exhibition by the French artist RICHARD ORLINSKI and works by the British sculptor PAUL DAY