From Friday October 11 to Sunday October 13, the 5th edition of the organic festival "La route du goût" will take place on Quai
Antoine Ier.From Friday October 11 to Sunday October 13, 2019, Quai Antoine Ier
La Route du Goût ("The Taste Road") is an annual charity festival of organic cuisine, ecology, health, youth and sport. Launched in 2015 by the non-profit association
Bio Chef Global Spirit, whose chair is Chef Paolo Sari, the festival is the gastronomical event of the year, and puts local and organic producers in the spotlight.
Here is the program for this year's edition!
Friday 11 October:
- Day one features "Chefs Love The Planet" culinary demonstrations
- Gala dinner in honor of the "protectors of the sea and the planet" at the Tunnel Riva (reservation required)
Saturday 12 October:
- Day two features features "Chefs Love The Planet" culinary demonstrations with the participation of top chef Eric TICANA and Michelin-starred chef Paolo FROSIO
- Display of ten boats accompanied by ten top chefs. Meeting with the chefs, who will present local organic cuisine, and with the shipowners and captains who will lead tours of the boats (free tours, open to all)
Sunday 13 October:
- Introducing the Organic Village Market, on Quai Antoine 1er. The producers' Organic Village is open daily from 10 am to 5 pm. To find our more or to book, send an
Find out more