This trade show invites adults and children to discover culinary dishes from France and around the world.Friday 29 November to Monday 2 December 2019, Espace Fontvieille
From November 29 to December 2, the 24th edition of Monte-Carlo Gastronomie will offer food-lovers the chance to taste dishes and produce from around the world, including organic food. As every year, there will be numerous activities for all ages:
- Cookery demonstrations by top chefs from Monaco and the Côte d’Azur.
- 2nd edition of Maestro Chef: the competition will take place from 29 November to 1 December (final from 12 pm to 2.45 pm), with a different recipe every day, only unveiled on the day itself.
- Slow Food competition: Prize ceremony on Friday 29 November at 5.30 pm.
- Maîtres d’Hôtel competition: Saturday 30 November in the afternoon
- "L’Observateur de Monaco" competition awards ceremony: A competition launched in April on the social networks, to find the best restaurant in Monaco. Awards will be presented on 30 November at 7 pm at the Caroli stand.
- Wine of the show competition awards ceremony by Dominique Milardi, Vice-President of the Monegasque Sommeliers' Association, on Sunday 1 December at 5.15 pm.
- Prize draw on Monday 2 December in the afternoon: visitors can win a hamper with products donated by the exhibitors
Friday 29 November, from 10 am to 9 pm
Saturday 30 November, from 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday 1 December, from 10 am to 7 pm
Monday 2 December, from 10 am to 6 pm
Free admission for under 12s.
Find out more
Photo credits: Caroli Group