This trade show invites adults and children to discover culinary dishes from France and around the world.Friday November 29 to Monday December 2, 2019, Espace Fontvieille
From November 29 to December 2, the 24th edition of Monte-Carlo Gastronomie will offer food-lovers the chance to taste dishes and produce from around the world, including organic food. As every year, there will be numerous activities for all ages:
- Cookery demonstrations by top chefs from Monaco and the Côte d’Azur.
- 2nd edition of Maestro Chef: the competition will take place from November 29 to December 1 (final from 12 pm to 2.45 pm), with a different recipe every day, only unveiled on the day itself.
- Slow Food competition: Prize ceremony on Friday November 29 at 5.30 pm.
- Maîtres d’Hôtel competition: Saturday November 30 in the afternoon
- "L’Observateur de Monaco" competition awards ceremony: A competition launched in April on the social networks, to find the best restaurant in Monaco. Awards will be presented on November 30 at 7 pm at the Caroli stand.
- Wine of the show competition awards ceremony by Dominique Milardi, Vice-President of the Monegasque Sommeliers' Association, on Sunday December 1 at 5.15 pm.
- Prize draw on Monday December 2 in the afternoon: visitors can win a hamper with products donated by the exhibitors
Friday November 29, from 10 am to 9 pm
Saturday November 30, from 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday December 1, from 10 am to 7 pm
Monday December 2, from 10 am to 6 pm
Free admission for under 12s.
Find out more
Photo credits: Caroli Group